Brewed Proudly in Maiden NC
Here are few of our recent small 5 gallon test batch beers:
- Hello Mr. Anderson — American IPA beer with Centennial hops deliver pronounced bitterness with a dominant citrus aroma and flavor. Pale amber color.
- Endgame — American Pale Ale with Cascade, Citra and Centennial hops deliver a bold, exotic tropical character. Light amber color.
- Quint's Bigger Boat — IPA with mosaic hops deliver tantalizing citrus, pine, tropical fruit, and berry notes. Golden-copper color.
- Filthy Angel's Soul — Spiced Scottish-style Winter Ale. A blend of spices guaranteed to warm your spirit "ya filthy animal". Amber color.
- Check Your Head — Czech Pilsner, moderately tinted pale yellow with low-to-medium noble hop presence. Slightly sweet, toasted biscuit and bready aromas and flavors, as well as moderate carbonation.
Maiden is a quaint small town, located in the foothills of North Carolina, where our citizens enjoy the advantages of living in a small close-knit southern community.
It's a great place to raise a family, work, worship, and of course brew beer.